HAG offers a range of industrial door consisting of roller shutter doors (C1, F1), bi-folding (Q Door), overhead sectional (S Door), horizontal folding (C Door) and vertical stacking sectional (Z Door).
Each door is tailored to your site’s requirements and is custom-made to your exact specifications. They can be specified with single or double skin and thermal insulation. Options include safety mechanisms, security levels, operation mechanisms, wind loading, glazing and finish. Most of the ranges offer maximum widths of 10,000 mm with some up to 14,000 mm.
Engineered for space-saving, ease of operation, reliability and security. Widely used in public buildings, fire and ambulance stations, manufacturing facilities, agricultural buidings, industrial units and office parks.
HAG provides fully CE compliant products, bespoke UK manufacturing, powder coated finish to any colour and in-house UK-wide installation and 24/7 repair service. Specification for all products available in BIM Library and NBS.
Our six ranges of specialist industrial doors are shown below:
ARMOURGUARD F1 INSULATED ROLLER SHUTTER
The Armourguard F1 delivers high levels of security and thermal protection. Featuring a steel twin skin injected with CFC-free foam insulation. Providing a thermal value of 0.733 W/m2K (through centre of lath) and an acoustic reduction of 28 dB (At 1kHz). Meets BS EN 13241-1:2003 (class 5). Recommended maximum width up to 12,000 mm.
Q DOOR BI-FOLDING INDUSTRIAL DOORS
The Q Door is a bi-folding industrial door providing a high level of insulation and security.
With the option of insulated double glazed windows within the panels. Crafted from robust and galvanised steel with inserted CFC-free polyurethane foam. It is the sturdiest and most resilient industrial door system.
Recommended maximum width up to 14,000 mm.
S DOOR OVERHEAD SECTIONAL DOORS
These vertically-opening doors can be installed in areas with reduced head room and provide good heat and sound insulation. Used for industrial premises and vehicle docking bays.
Double-skinned PU-foamed steel sections with an interlocking hinged joint offering the best weather protection. Recommended maximum width 10,000 mm.
NBS Source and NBS Chorus
HAG Doors has partnered with NBS meaning our products can be specified directly into projects, importing the enhanced product data directly from NBS Source into your specification document via NBS Chorus.
Below is an overview from NBS Source offering the full HAG product range all authored to both CAWS and Uniclass 2015 standards. Simply select the relevant product(s) and highlight the relevant items to match your product finish, colour and accessory requirements.
With HAG Doors having full NBS Chorus licenses we can assist with all your specification requirements.
HAG industrial doors have been installed for a wide variety of applications from industrial and retail units to fire stations and airports. These doors are typically finished with galvanised steel as standard but these doors are also available in a range of polyester powder coat colours.
When specifying a door for a project it’s important to consider the following:
• Budget (our extensive range means we can advise solutions to fit most budgets)
• Security level (most doors are galvanised steel and offer high levels of security)
• Width & height of opening (refer to specifications for recommended maximum aperture dimensions, larger applications available on request)
• Headroom requirements (dictated by style, width & height)
• Frequency of use (this will dictate the operation of the product, relevant to both manual and electric options)
• Features of operation (including manual, automatic, remote control and Building Management Systems)
• Aesthetics (added value / engineering extras such as windows, airflow panels and integrated personnel doors)
• Finish (galvanised, Plastisol and powder coating in standard and marine grades)
• Thermal protection (single-skinned UPVC curtains or double-skinned steel with injected PU-foam insulation)
• Fire protection (most products Class 1 or Class 2 Spread of Flame)
• Wind load (from Class 2 to Class 5 dependant on style and application)
The wide breadth of range means specifiers and architects can find the most appropriate door system from our six ranges. Our experience since 1983 in manufacturing, repairing, installation and maintenance helps us to produce doors suited to your exact needs and requirements.
Industrial door repairs
UK-wide 24 hour industrial door repair service.